Psychology is a fascinating subject to study. At the age of 31, I am still working on finishing my psychology degree! The thing that I really love about psychology is that I get to understand myself and others more.
Let’s look at the Top 3 Online Psychology Courses that conducted by University.
Top 3 Online Psychology Courses that conducted by University.
Introduction to Psychology by the University of Toronto
This subject is taught by professor Steve Joordens of the University of Toronto. Steve Joordens teaches a very large (i.e., 1900 student) Introductory Psychology class at the University of Toronto at Scarborough. He has won many awards for both his lecturing and for the technological innovations, he brings to large and online courses. Those innovations are meant to deepen learning while enhancing the community, and they will also form a critical part of this course.
This course will highlight the most interesting experiments within the field of psychology, discussing the implications of those studies for our understanding of the human mind and human behavior.
By the end of this course you will have gained a much better understanding and appreciation of who you are and how you work.
Top 2 Online Psychology Courses that conducted by University.
Buddhism and Modern Psychology by Princeton University
This psychology course is going to blow your mind! As a Buddhist myself, I learn alot of different way to get through life, by using the Buddhist principles. This psychology course will give you a view on the Buddhism and the modern psychology.
This course is created by Robert Wright.R obert Wright is the author, most recently, of Why Buddhism is True: The Science and Philosophy of Meditation and Enlightenment (2017). His other books include The Evolution of God, which was a New York Times bestseller and a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize, The Moral Animal, which The New York Times Book Review named one of the ten best books of 1994, and Nonzero,which Bill Clinton called “astonishing” and instructed White House staff members to read. In 2009 Wright was named by Foreign Policy magazine as one of the top 100 global thinkers.
In his Buddhism and Modern Psychology course, you will get learn:
- Examine how Buddhism is faring under this scrutiny.
- Are neuroscientists starting to understand how meditation “works”?
- Would such an understanding validate meditation—or might physical explanations of meditation undermine the spiritual significance attributed to it?
- And how are some of the basic Buddhist claims about the human mind holding up?
Top 1 Online Psychology Courses that conducted by University.
Psychology at Work by University of Western Australia
This psychology at work course is prepared by not 1,not2 not even 3 lectures, but by 8 lectures!
Among the authors are :
- Sharon Parker, Professor UWA Business School
- Mark Griffin, Professor School of Psychology
- Patrick Dunlop, Lecturer School of Psychology
- Marylène Gagné, Professor UWA Business School
- Kerrie Unsworth, Honorary Research Fellow, UWA Business School
- Zhijun Chen, Lecturer UWA Business School
- Aleksandra Luksyte, Senior Lecture UWA Business School
- Lena Wang, Program Manager School of Psychology
What is so special about this course?
Each week, you will meet one or two world-leading professors in the field of work psychology. The professors will take you through the journey by introducing current theories and research evidence in respective topic areas. You will have lots of opportunities to engage in self-reflections and group discussions; you will also be given several self-assessments that help you understand your own psychological attributes and work characteristics.
Rating :4.7 /5