The Complete League of Legend Online Masterclass
Hei guys , what sup!
This may be weird , but do you know that there are actually experts from league of legends are teaching online on how to master the skills of league of legend for each hero?
Below is the League of Legend Online Classes That You Can Enroll Today & Start Owning!!
#1 The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- Explore basic to advanced mechanics and techniques for Alistar
Discover how to dominate laning phase
Master Team Fight Positioning
- Discover how to properly ward during early and mid game
The Complete Guide to League of Legends is created by Lohpally
Lohpally is a Challenger tier Support player & partnered streamer on Twitch
Lohpally has been playing League of Legends since the game was released in 2009 and has been in Challenger tier every season following the launch of the game. In the past, Lohpally’s professional career includes playing for teams such as: Curse, Complexity, and Winterfox. Currently, Lohpally focus on educational streams on Twitch and coaching. He has experience coaching players from a variety of level ranging from players who are new to the game to players on top LCS teams such as Cloud 9 & Fnatic.
Who this course is for:
Beginning players who want to learn the mechanics of the game, vision control, and team fighting.
Casual players (level 30+, unranked) looking to play a new champion, learn support, or who want to play ranked.
Competitive players (Bronze to Diamond) who want to expand their knowledge of the laning phase, vision, and team fights in order to improve their rank.
#2 How to improve at League of Legends (LoL)
The targets of this course are to form players capable of arrive wherever they want to arrive, capable of learning by themselves, improving their game comprehension, providing them of tools that they will be able to use to keep imrpoving by themselves and beyond what this course offers.
Something interesting is that this course will be useful in other areas in life, because you will be more competent and efficient, capable of achieving objectives easily and learn easily too.
- Anyone who for a reason or another wish to improve at LoL
#3 The Complete Guide to Karma: League of Legends Champion
Another great league of legend course by Lohpally. If you are considering picking up a new champion to play with, Karma would be a good stable choice in these fast-paced meta changing days. In 2018, League of Legends has rolled out patches that have been a complete game changer; you might find one week you are on a winning spree and the next week you are losing in bunches. Karma’s offensive and defensive abilities make her versatile and adaptable.
Her shield and speedup ability make her one of the most resistant champions, whether it’s against aggressive or poke champions.
Not to mention, her shield and speedup works on all your allies if you combo it with Mantra (R), giving her the ability to help your team engage and disengage. Her Mantra (R) and Q ability make her one of the best at poking out your enemy in lane or team fights.
In this course, you learn the basic combos of Karma and the 3 important aspects to playing Karma well:
- Matchup vs Defensive, Aggressive, & Poke Champions
- Trading Effectively
- Apply Pressure
- Applying Pressure
- Peeling for Your Team
- Taking Advantage of Mistakes
- Early Game Vision Best Practices
- Mid-Late Game Vision Best Practices
- Avoiding Ganks
Please enjoy Lohpally’s Karma course and hopefully you can level up your game!
- Beginning players (under level 30) looking to learn more about the support role.
- Intermediate players (over level 30) looking to learn a new support champion to play.
- Competitive players looking for in-depth help in improving their ranks.
#4 The Complete Guide to Alistar: League of Legends Champion
The role of Support in League of Legends is arguably the easiest to learn and the hardest to master. As League of Legend players, we have all experienced the struggles that come with an unbalanced team, especially in the absence of a soild support player. In this course you will discover that the role of support is more than just warding for your team and assisting your ADC in lane. Support heroes are the backbone of breakout team fights and often determine the outcome based on their ability to play the role properly, so mastering the skills associated with support heroes will be a core focus of this course.
If you are considering picking up a new champion to play with, Alistar currently sits at one of the top five most picked supports and remains a staple in the meta throughout the constant shifts and patches introduced to League of Legends. Further, Alistar is considered on of the most versatile supports with his ability to shift between the roles of: frontline tanking, initiating, peeling for ADC, tower diving and anti-crowd control.
- Beginning players who want to learn the mechanics of the game, vision control, and team fighting.
- Casual players (level 30+, unranked) looking to play a new champion, learn support, or who want to play ranked.
- Competitive players (Bronze to Diamond) who want to expand their knowledge of the laning phase, vision, and team fights in order to improve their rank.
#5 League of Legends: The Complete Guide To Nami
If you are considering picking up a new champion to play with, Nami would be one of the best stable choice in these fast-paced meta changing days. Throughout 2018 and into 2019, League of Legends has and will be rolling out crazy patches that is a complete game changer; you might find one week you are on a winning spree and the next week you are losing in bunches. Nami’s offensive and defensive utilities make her viable in pairing up with most ADCs and in team fights allowing her to have engage, disengage, or pick potential. As her winrate has been stable over the big changes this season and going into next season, it’s a solid pickup to your support pool.
- Beginners, Looking to learn about the support role in general and picking up Nami.
- Intermediate, Looking to learn more in-depth about Nami and learn how she plays into different matchups
- Ranked Players, Looking to expand their support pool with Nami & learn how to dominate on every aspect with her.
#6 League of Legends: The Complete Guide to Ahri
Master the mid lane with Ahri . Mid lane is perhaps one of the easiest roles to carry a game from, but one of the hardest roles to master.
Ahri is a solid champion all round and can be played in different styles: you can play “Assassin style”, which is where you use your ultimate aggressively and pick off the carries of the enemy team by ulting over a wall to get the pick and back from the wall for safety- leaving you in a 5v4 without the enemy main carry.
Or you can play her more passively and hold your ultimate till the enemy engage on you to kite back and still hit your abilities to deal large amounts of damage. Ahri doesn’t exactly see a lot of competitive matches but she is for sure considered a soloq champion and it’s very reasonable to be able to 1v9 every single game after watching this guide.
In this course you learn the basic and advanced combos of Ahri along with:
- How to play when you hit level 2 & 6 before the enemy mid laner.
- How to track the enemy jungler and use it to your advantage.
- How to roam and realize when you have the potential to do so.
- Using your charm to turn a uneven numbered fight into an even numbered fight.
- Playing more passively in team fights and using your ultimate defensively to kite the enemy.
- The basics of team fighting with Ahri.