LEARN EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ALGEBRA
– You should be comfortable with arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of whole numbers.
– You should be comfortable with arithmetic of decimals, fractions, exponents, and radicals.
– We’ll start the course with basic algebraic operations, so if you know those arithmetic basics, you’ll be well prepared for the course.
Become an Algebra Master
This awesome online algebra master course created by Krista King . She started tutoring to keep others out of that aggravating, time-sucking cycle. Since then, she has recorded tons of videos and written out cheat-sheet style notes and formula sheets to help every math student—from basic middle school classes to advanced college calculus—figure out what’s going on, understand the important concepts, and pass their classes, once and for all.
HOW BECOME AN ALGEBRA MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 473-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Algebra, and it includes 125 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 21 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Become an Algebra Master is organized into the following sections:
- Operations and rules of equations
- Simple equations and advanced equations
- Like terms
- Functions and manipulating functions
- Inequalities and graphing inequalities
- Graphing points, lines, parabolas, and circles
- Systems of two equations and systems of three equations
- Polynomials and factoring
- Exponents and radicals
- Ratio and proportion, complex fractions, and rational expressions
- Imaginary numbers
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
Review : 4.7/5