Top 5 List Of Online Art Therapy Certification Courses
Are you looking for being an art therapist and do not know which certification is good ? No problem at all . In this article you are going to learn the top 5 list of online art therapy certification courses.
There are tonnes of art therapy certification out there . Over here , psychodemy will filtered out only the highest positive review and ranking in art therapy certification , so that you can learn from the best without worrying the quality and standard of the course.
So lets cut the crap and dive into our Top 5 List Of Online Art Therapy Certification Courses .
#5 Therapeutic Art for Healing, Happiness & Stress Reduction – Transformation Academy ™
Art Therapy: Use Mandalas, Affirmations Art, Vision Boards & More to Heal, Reduce Stress & Manifest Your Dreams
This Online Art Therapy Certification Course is by Transformation Academy .Transformation Academy is an online education company dedicated to empowering indiepreneurs and transformation junkies to fulfill their purpose and live life on their terms!
What will you learn in this Therapeutic Art for Healing, Happiness & Stress Reduction Course ?
- Use art therapy techniques to increase your happiness, manage your emotions in a positive way, and feel more confident!
- Use art therapy techniques to reduce your stress and heal emotional pain.
- Use art therapy techniques to increase your self-awareness, intuition, and self-expression.
- Feel confident creating art without self-judgment.
- Move through old patterns, make emotional shifts, and transform your life.
- Have a better understanding of your own mind and how to use psychology principles to take back control of your thoughts and emotions.
- Use art therapy techniques to create a tangible picture of your visions and dreams.
- Learn art therapy processes including mandalas, affirmation art, vision/dream boards, guided meditation, and more!
Who is this Online Therapeutic Art for Healing, Happiness & Stress Reduction for ?
- Anyone who wants to create art without self-judgment or who wants to improve their art skills.
- Anyone who wants to reduce stress and increase happiness!
- Anyone who wants to life coach themselves using proven processes for wellbeing and self-healing.
- Anyone who wants to increase their creativity, self-expression, or self-confidence.
Review : 3.9/5 (293 ratings) ( as at 1/5/2019)
3,184 students enrolled ( as at 1/5/2019)
#4 Arts Therapy : How To Use Arts Therapy With Other People
How To Use Arts Therapy With Others: Understanding Art Therapy Through Therapeutic Arts and The Creative Process .
This awesome online arts therapy course is created by Libby Seery – Founder of Renaissance Life Therapies . Libby is the Founder of Renaissance Life Therapies ,she is a Ad.Dip.Psych, PGDip.CBT, Dip.Couns, Dip.NLP, Dip.Psych.Coach
All of her online courses are fully accredited with the CPD Standards Agency and offer students the opportunity to gain CPD credits/hours. She is also a Psychotherapist, Counsellor, and Therapeutic Art Practitioner.
What will you learn in this Arts Therapy : How To Use Arts Therapy With Other People Course ?
- Use art as a means of self expression
- Help others use the arts to heal and empower themselves
- Help others by supporting them through the arts and the creative process
- Enjoy the benefits that creative art brings to our emotional and physical well being
- Use art as a means of relaxation and to unwind
- Create art as a means for self healing and self discovery
- Use the creative process for pure enjoyment and recreation
- Explore facets of your personality and your clients’ personality using the creative process
Who is this Online Arts Therapy : How To Use Arts Therapy With Other People Course for ?
- Anyone who enjoys art and being creative
- Those people who would like to work on their self esteem and their self confidence
- People who would like to express themselves better
- People who work in therapeutic settings and would like to use creative techniques to support their clients and groups
- People who want to explore a broader range of therapeutic tools and techniques
- People who may be recovering from trauma or illness
- People who are interested in self healing and self exploration