Online Oil & Gas Course -How Oil And Gas Well is Drilled-Step By Step Guide
Learn how to Be expert drilling supervisor of Oil and Gas drilling industry.
This course is created by Shaukat Ali a Petroleum engineer.
He is a petroleum engineer and oil & gas drilling professional. His expertise include: oil and gas well drilling- vertical, directional and horizontal multilateral wells, primary Cementing job, secondary cement job, well testing, wireline logging, mud logging, Coring, open hole and cased hole side track, fishing operation, well control, well abandonment, well completion- conventional and smart completion, Drill stem test and much more.
What will you learn from this Online Oil & Gas Course -How Oil And Gas Well is Drilled-Step By Step Guide ?
- Oil and Gas Exploration Techniques. Tendering and Contract awarding procedure.
- Rig Move and Rig Up. Rig acceptance procedure.
- oil and gas well drilling operation sequence. Equipment needed for each phase of well. How casing cement Job is performed. BOP and wellhead outlet valve pressure Test Procedure.
- Wellhead installation procedure. Procedure for pressure testing wellhead and casing slip seals after wellhead installation.
- Wireline logs and correlation. Liner hanger setting and liner cementing operation.
- Perforation operation, How DST is performed. Completion running operation guide line.
- After taking this course you will be able to work as Night drilling supervisor even if you are fresh graduate.