How To Practice Self Approval?
Gaining self approval is a vital key to success in life. It is far more important that having a MBA degree .
Self-approval, or self-acceptance, is not only a psychological thing , it is also a spiritual practice , because it’s about LOVE .
A person that has high level of self approval , is someone that know how to love them self , and know their own capability .
When we have self-belief we appreciate, value and accept ourselves; we have self-confidence.
learn how to boost your self confidence x100 with this SELF CONFIDENCE Build 100 X self confidence and self esteem course .
But, when we don’t approve of ourselves or when we have self doubt ,this will destroy our mental and emotional well-being. It can lead to stress, burnout or mental health problems, such as depression ,anxiety ,insomnia and many more psychological and also health issues .
If you are reading this now and you are intentionally searching ” How To Practice Self Approval ” on google , then you need to be honest to yourself from now on . Be honest and ask yourself below questions .Look , if you don”t it is very hard for me to help to have your self approval increase . So be honest .
Self Approval Questions :
- Do you fully accept yourself?
- Do you like the way you live your current life?
- Do you approve of who you are?
- Do you approve of how you treat others and how you run your relationships?
- Do you seek outside approval and validation to make you feel good?
- Do your judge yourself?
How to Gain Self Approval /Self Worth ?
In order for you to gain and increase your self approval you need to do below :
- Set healthy boundaries in any area of your life, work or relationships
- Say No when you when you should and Yes only when it’s healthy
- Know when to make a rule or set a boundary
- Maintain the boundaries you set with ease and grace
- Assertively confront people who ignore or overstep your boundaries while keeping the relationship intact
- Delegate easily and hold people accountable effectively
- Manage others who resist or resent your newly found strength and boundary setting
Do not let other people weaken your spirit or ridicule your ambitions ,dreams . Do not let anyone that say “NO” to you put you down .
Boost Your Self-Worth, Get Respect by Having Good Boundaries .
Learn how to master boundaries-a proven formula for creating great relationships, success in business and achieving personal freedom.
Mastering boundaries for greater success in life, work and relationships
A boundary is nothing more than a container designed to maintain the integrity of what’s inside, be that your health, sanity, money, family or job responsibilities. The tools and techniques taught in this course provide a gentle, non-threatening approach that will ensure choosing, setting and holding a boundary becomes possible for even the most timid person, in the most difficult situations. By overcoming your own reactions to boundaries, you will acquire the insight and wisdom that boundaries are not punitive or selfish, rather they are the most respectful, generous and empowering way to relate to the world at large.
Parents, people in leadership roles, employees, or people in any form of relationship with others will benefit from the experience of seeing their own relationship to boundaries, and learning new ways to manage what historically would have been difficult conversations to have and spaces to be in.
This course is perfect for any person who feels that they could achieve much more if they were not constantly side-tracked by other people’s interruptions and requests, or who feels overwhelmed by the business of managing other people’s responsibilities because saying yes is just less trouble than saying no.
Contents and Overview
In the over 3 hours of content including 30 lectures, 5 quizzes as well as supplemental materials, this course covers the theory of boundaries as well as the practical tools you need in order to set and maintain healthy boundaries.
This course covers the importance of boundaries, the definition of boundaries, the reasons the boundaries present a challenge to so many people. It examines the relationship between boundaries and rules as well as ways to determine whether a boundary or a rule needs to be set. Students will learn how to communicate a boundary assertively and techniques to manage other people reactions to a boundary being set or saying No.
Students will also have the opportunity to examine their own relationship to boundaries, both those that they would like to set and those imposed upon them, including the reasons for their struggle with boundaries.
Who this course is for:
1) This course is for you if you find yourself saying yes to requests when you know you should say no.
2) If your children or spouse walk all over you
3) If you feel like people take advantage of your good nature and it is impacting your ability to be successful
4) If you find that you end up doing your colleagues work for them rather than holding them accountable for it
5) If you find delegating difficult or impossible
6) If you feel unheard when you set limits or ask for people to respect your space
7) If you are a parent, an employee, or in a relationship with other people
8) If you are in a leadership role
9) This course is probably NOT for you if you always delegate well, feel heard when you set limits or if you are able to say no effectively
👇👇LEARN HOW TO GAIN YOUR SELF APPROVAL/SELF WORTH WITH THIS LIFE COACHING COURSE👇👇